1. Doctor Who
5. Pushing Daisies
01. Who is your favorite character from #2?
Merlin hands down. Colin Morgan who portrays Merlin is absolutely brilliant. When you watch this show...you can't help but LOVE Merlin. But honestly almost all the characters in this series are wonderful. That's what makes the show great. You can't have MERLIN without ARTHUR, GWEN, MORGANA, etc.
02. Who is your least favorite character from #4?
Hmmmm......I would have to say Cam. She's still awesome but least favorite.
03. What would a crossover between #1 and #5 include?
Wow....Pushing Daisies and Doctor Who crossover....Uhhhh.....I think the only person capable of seeing how that show would turn out is if they were on drugs.
04. Who is your favorite ship from #6?
Kaylie/Simon, Jayne/River, Mal/Inara, Wash/Zoey......I CAN'T CHOOSE!!!
05. If you were to set one person from #3 and one person from #6 on a blind date, who would they be?
Firefly and Glee: I guess I would pair up Kaylie with Finn....I honestly can't tell you because these two shows are on opposite sides of the spectrum.
06. If you could meet one person from #4 and spend the day with them, who would it be, and what would you do?
I would want to meet Zach....He was my favorite character off Bones....sadly he is no longer in the show. I would probably want to go to a museum with him and have lunch.
7. If you could change one thing about #2's plotline, what would you change?
I wouldn't change anything....This show is good as it's gonna get. I enjoy every moment....let it be Cheesy or Overly Dramatic. But if I was forced....I would make sure Lancelot would not get in the way of Arthur and Gwen. Sorry Lancelot/Gwen Fans.
8. Explain a relationship between two people (not necessarily romantic) from show #5, and why you like the relationship between them.
Olive and Emerson all the way. They make a great comedy duo....you have Emerson playing the Serious Straight Man and Olive as the Comical Character. They make a great team. Plus they have cute nicknames for each other.
9. If the lead title characters (first name in the credits) from #1 and #3 were both drowning, and you could only save one, who would it be?
I would totally save the Doctor.....He's the last of the Time Lords....the Earth needs him. The Glee Kids...meh.
10. If you could change the title characters' order in the credits for #4, what order would you choose?
I wouldn't cuz it's perfect the way it is.
11. If you were able to add a new character, any kind of character you wanted, to the storyline for #6, what would the character be like and what would their role be?
If there was a second season of Firefly that followed right after the Movie Serenity...I would get them a NEW PILOT. A Femal possibly which could capture the eyes of either Jayne or Mal???
12. What happens in your favorite episode of show #2?
Gwen and Arthur Kiss for the First Time!!!!!
13. If you could kill off one of the characters of #1, who would it be and how would you do it?
Awwww how cruel....Ummmm this is hard....I wouldn't want to kill anyone.
14. If you got the chance to visit the set for either show #3 or show #5, which would you choose?
5. Pushing Daisies....most definately. I would love to have met the cast....plus the show is cancelled it would have been a lot more special than being on the set of Glee.
15. If you could date anyone from any of these shows, which show and which person?
Merlin.....I would either go for Colin Morgan (Merlin) or Bradley James (Arthur). I think I would get along more with Colin than Bradley.